Jan 05 2022 1
Verifying your trading account is something you should do when you trade with any forex broker, not specifically Exness. However, these days, many still wonder why they should verify their trading accounts or how long it takes to verify Exness account. Well, today, I will answer all of the questions regarding Exness account verification process.
If you still have more questions about this forex broker, you can look for answers in this article: Most frequently asked questions about Exness.
How to verify our Exness account
When you have finished openning an account at Exness, there will be a reminder at the top of your Personal Aera telling you to verify your account. Exness account verification process is quite simple. You just need to follow these steps below:
- Click on the VERIFY button at the top right corner of your screen (desktop).
- You will be asked to verify your identity by uploading photos of both sides of your ID, driving license, or passport in the JPEG, BMP, PNG, or PDF format. Any of those documents will do.
- Moreover, you need to verify your address as well by uploading photos of a bank statement or utility bills from the past 3 months in the JPEG, BMP, PNG, or PDF format. Any of those documents will do.
In order to be verified quickly, make sure your photos include all 4 corners of the document and they should not be blurry or too dim. Here is a little tip for you. Scan the documents into PDF files. It is the best way to submit them.
How long to verify Exness account?
After you have uploaded your proof of identification and address, Exness will give you feedbacks after only a few minutes. If they say it's done, your account is officially verified. If not, Exness will inform you that. The reason can vary from blurry pictures or unreadable information. You need to upload new files and this new process can take up to 24 hours.
Furthermore, the processes of verify your identity and address are separated, which means if both documents are invalid, the re-evaluating process can take up to 48 hours.
For each document that was rejected, you have 45 days to upload a new one. Exness will set a timer at the top of your Personal Area to remind how much time you have till the deadline. After 45 days, your Exness account will be blocked and all the money you have in that account will be seized.
Why do we need to verify our Exness account?
Verifying your Exness account is very important. It shows that you are a legit and serious trader. You don't open an Exness account for shady purposes. Therefore, for unverified accounts, Exness will limit some trading conditions like:
- You can only trade $2000 maximum.
- You can only use 2 deposit/withdrawal methods, which are WebMoney and Perfect Money.
- Applicable leverage is also limited.
Account verification is a must at all reliable forex traders in the world. It doesn't take long to verify your Exness account so you should do it quickly to take part in the most professional traidng environment in the world at Exness.