May 10 2022 0
One of the advantages of XM is that this forex platform offers both trading platforms including MT4 and MT5 with countless options such as compatible with Windows and Mac OS computers, Webtrader. In particular, XM also develops MT4 and MT5 software that can be compatible with iPad, iPhone, as well as Android and Android Tablet. Today I will explain why you should have XM MT4 download as well as MT5 trading platform.
MT4 allows traders to trade on asset classes including currencies, CFDs on stock indices as well as CFDs on gold and oil but it does not support stock CFDs.
Customers who do not want to open MT5 accounts can continue to use MT4 accounts and can open additional MT5 accounts at any time.
Investors can use MT4 for both Micro, Standard and Zero accounts.
MT4 is suitable for investors who are familiar with the MetaTrader 4 platform from the past, who are satisfied and do not want to spend time learning new things.
XM MT4 download
MetaTrader4 is the most popular software that any forex broker uses. Thanks to the friendliness, ease of use, and the ability to support automated transactions through allowing traders to write orders or automated trading robots. For most traders, MT4 is actually the first option to be considered when trading forex or CFDs.
Key features of XM MT4 software:
- Integrating more than 1000 products including Forex, CFDs and Futures
- Synchronization with 8 different trading software
- Spread from only 0.6 pips
- Technical analysis tool with more than 50 indicators and charting tools
- Provides 3 types of charts (line charts, bar charts and candlestick charts)
- Allowed to type hedging (type reciprocal commands)
- Enables EA, available and custom indicators
- Full range of technical analysis tools with over 50 indicators and graphing tools
- Set up custom indicators and different time cycles
- Ensure full and secure data storage
XM MT5 download
MT5 software has been upgraded from MT4 developed by its parent company Metaquotes. So MT5 gives investors the ability to trade multiple layers of products from forex (currency trading), CFD to stocks, stock indices, precious metals, energy and commodities.
Not only that, due to improvements from MT4 itself, MT5 includes many more optimized features. In particular, there are high-level charting tools, the flexibility of automated trading (algorithmic trading) as well as trading on many specialized markets such as stocks.
In particular, in addition to the 4 traditional order types such as buy limit, buy stop, sell limit, sell stop, MT5, there are 2 more types of pending orders including buy stop limit, sell stop limit that will help traders increase the probability of winning in forex trading. At the same time, with the use of MQL5, MT5 allows traders to program trading robots, as well as set personalized indicators that suit each person's trading style.
In addition, MT5 also has one advantage over MT4 in that it is the software that can trade CFDs. So if any trader intends to trade this product, opening an account using MT5 software is also required.
Key features of XM MT5 software:
- Allowed to trade over 1,000 products, including stock CFDs, stock index CFDs, forex, precious metals CFDs and energy CFDs.
- Synchronize transactions for 7 software
- Spread from only 0.6 pips
- Provide more than 80 technical analysis subjects
- Market depth of the latest quotes
- Ability to display more than 100 charts at once
- Support many other order types: market order, pending order (buy limit, buy stop, sell limit, sell stop, buy stop limit, sell stop limit), stop and trailing stop
- More than 80 technical indicators and more than 40 analysis objects
What is MetaTrader?
MetaTrader is a popular online trading platform with a simple and intuitive interface. Used by traders to predict prices of financial assets like forex, commodities, stocks, indices and many other products.
MetaTrader is extremely popular because traders can easily create their own automated trading strategies. Now MetaTrader has become one of the best platforms on the market that allows automating your trades.
MetaTrader was written and developed in 2005 by the team of MetaQuotes, now the software is licensed for use and trading. It gives you live market prices and charts and makes it possible for you to place trades and manage your account.