Oct 27 2021 0
Diversifying investments is a tactic that any financial investor applies. If you are investing in both forex and Tether (a cryptocurrency), the following article will show you how to transfer USDT from Exness to Binance by Tether wallet.
Exness is one of the top forex brokers in the world, and Binance is one of the most used digital wallets on the market.
How to transfer USDT from Exness to Binance by Tether wallet
Basically, the way to transfer USDT from Exness to Binance by Tether wallet is to withdraw money from Exness to Tether wallet and then transfer that amount in USDT form to Binance wallet..
How to withdraw money from Exness using Tether wallet
Follow these steps to withdraw from Exness to your Tether wallet. Note, make sure you deposit with a Tether wallet as Exness requires deposits and withdrawals to be done in the same way.
Step 1: Go to the Personal Area of your Exness account and select the Withdraw button. In the withdrawal methods, click Tether.
Step 2: Enter withdrawal information including: Your Exness account, the amount you want to withdraw, Tether wallet address and press Next.
Step 3: Confirm withdrawal information.
Step 4: You will receive a withdrawal verification code via email or SMS that you used to secure your Exness account.
Some important parameters you need to know about withdrawing from Exness to Tether wallet:
- The minimum withdrawal amount is $100.
- The maximum withdrawal amount is $100,000.
- Maximum withdrawal time is 72 hours.
- Withdrawal fees are free.
The next step is that you need to transfer that amount from your Tether wallet to your Bitcoin wallet.
How to transfer USDT to Binance
- First, log in to your Binance account on the platform of this wallet.
- Then, at the Binance homepage, select Wallet on the menu bar and then Overview.
- Click on the Deposit button. Then select Deposit Crypto.
- Select the currency you want to deposit as USDT (Tether).
- Select the Blockchain block you want to use for this deposit. There are a total of 4 blocks namely BEP2, BEP20, ERC20 and TRC20. To transfer USDT, select the ERC20 block.
- A code representing your Binance wallet address will appear. Please copy (copy) this code.
- Go to your Tether wallet, select withdraw. At the withdrawal address, paste the above Binance address code.
- Confirm withdrawal.
It only takes a few minutes to transfer money from Tether wallet to Binance. And that's how you transfer USDT from Exness to Binance by Tether wallet.
What is Tether?
Tether was launched in 2014 and is issued by the company Tether Limited with the aim of making the exchange of cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies easier. Tether is a stable coin pegged to fiat currencies. The most popular currency used by Tether is the US Dollar (symbol USDT). Essentially, 1 USDT is a cryptocurrency dollar that is intended to remain the equivalent of 1 USD. In addition, Tether also uses another currency, Euro in the form of EURT.
One thing investors should keep in mind is that while Tether is not subject to crypto volatility, it does have the price volatility of the fiat currency tied to it. For example, if there is a serious political event that causes the value of the US dollar to be halved, when you hold USDT, you will also lose the same amount of value as USD.