Feb 08 2021 0
Before you open an account and start trading at Exness forex broker, you need to know on which platform you will be trading because each of Exness trading platforms has its own features and tools that are suitable for different trading strategies. Therefore, you need to check out this article to know how many forex trading markets there are at Exness.
Exness trading platforms
When trading at Exness, you can choose among 4 different trading platforms, including MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, WebTerminal, and Exness Terminal. The last one may sound a little unfamiliar but Exness Terminal does actually exist. It is a customizable and complex trading platform that is completely created and developed by the Exness technology team.
MetaTrader 4 trading platform
This is the most common trading platform in the forex market. The majority of Exness traders choose the MT4 platform because:
- Various strategies can be applied using this trading platform.
- Both market execution and instant execution are available.
- Traders can optimize their technical analysis through a variety of analytical tools (up to 23) and more than 30 forex indicators available on the platform.
- EA trading (or robot forex) is also available on this Exness trading platform.
MetaTrader 5 trading platform
This platform can be considered an upgrade from MetaTrader 4. It has all the basic features of MT4 and adds a few more like:
- MetaQuotes 5 language
- Negative account protection
- More chart types and timeframes
- Various tools for fundamental analysis
- Up to 38 forex indicators together with 22 analytical tools as well as 46 charting tools
WebTerminal (meaning you trade directly on your Internet browser) is an Exness trading platform that has the following features:
- No download required
- Fast execution speed thatnks to the HTML5 language
- Improved security thanks to data decoding
- It has all the most basic requirements of a forex trading platform.
- Various Exness trading orders available for traders
- Real-time quotes
- Customizable charts
- Fundamental analysis tools
Exness Terminal trading platform
Similar to WebTerminal, Exness Terminal is also a web-base trading platform. The main advantage is that it can be used in both web and mobile browsers. Exness Terminal is developed entirely by the Exness coder staff. This means Exness has the ability to continually improve it to give their customers a better user experience. Exness also has tailor-made mobile apps developed by their in-house developers.
Main features include:
- Transaction history and portfolio
- Currency symbols
- Deposit tab for real and demo accounts
- Trading forex
- Live chat support
- Chart tools and timeframe
And that is the combination of the types of trading platforms at Exness that you need to know. The most common types are MT4 and MT5. Exness Terminal is not really complete, so it is hardly used by anyone.